BTT SKR V1.4 32-bit motherboard
BIQU B1 contains a BTT SKR V1.4 32-bit motherboard, which is a very popular and well-known upgrade. The integrated motherboard is very stable and supports a lot of connections and interfaces for upgrades and tuning such as WIFI, dual Z-axis etc.
BTT TFT35 V3.0 touchscreen
The TFT35 is also a popular upgrade for many makers, as it has many advantages such as:
l Different print modes
l Dual operating system (Marlin and BIQU touch mode)
l Data monitoring
l 15 different languages
l Different lighting
The additional upgradable board is a very convenient feature for anyone who wants to upgrade their printer further. The B1 has a USB-C connection, dedicated port and holder for the BLTouch upgrade or connection for the Smart Filament Sensor from BIGTREETECH.
The magnetic steel plate is a new innovation from BIQU. It adheres magnetically to the platform and can be easily removed after printing. The finished printout can be removed easily and safely by slightly bending the plate.
The steel plate has a special coating to ensure very good adhesion to the build plate.
In addition, the steel plate can be used on both sides – doubling the service life.
l Filament sensor
l Hotend lighting in different colours
l Build volume of 235 x 235 x 270 mm
l Resume print function
l Very quiet TMC 2225 Stepper Drivers
l Open source firmware
Printing Size:235 x 235 x 270mm
Molding Tech:FDM(Fused Deposition Modeling)
Nozzle Quantity:1 PCS
Layer Thickness:0.1mm – 0.3mm
Nozzle Diameter:Standard 0.4mm
Slicing Format:STL / OB J/ AMF
Connecting Method:Via data cable / TF card / USB
Slicing Compatible:With Cura / Repetier-Host / Simplify 3D
Rated Voltage:100 – 120V / 200 – 240V 50 / 60 HZ
Max Temp of Hot Bed:100℃
Max Temp of Nozzle:260℃
OS compatible:with Win 7 / Win 10
Max Printing Speed:100mm/s
Normal Printing Speed:60mm/s
Resume Printing:With resume printing function
Filament Run Out Detection:With filament run out detection function
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.Yourname.com/help/
Please note that Yourname will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
Due to the COVID-19, delivery time and area is affected by different degrees. For some countries, delivery time might be delayed from 3 to 5 days. Parcel delivery might be a little delay during this time. But our express service promise that they will deliver it as soon as possible.
Thanks for your understanding.
1. Warranty period
①The machine is guaranteed for one year, except for wearing parts and gifts.
②The warranty period of wearing parts (spring steel plate, soft magnetic sticker, heat sink, etc.) is 3 months.
③Gifts (TF card, USB cable, wrench, pliers, shovel, etc.) have no warranty period. If there are missing gifts or quality problems according to the machine list, you can contact the company to apply for replacement or replacement within 3 days.
After the company’s investigation, if there is a quality problem, the company provides free repair or reissue service; if the non-quality problem is caused by man-made reasons, the customer shall bear the corresponding replacement parts cost.
The customer shall bear all costs incurred during the maintenance process, such as labor costs, accessories costs, packaging costs, and round-trip freight. The specific cost is subject to the company’s quotation list.
1. Within the return time. Due to machine quality problems and non-human damage, the product logistics information shows 30 days from the date of receipt.
2. The appearance of the product must be intact, free of damage, scratches, stains, cracks, deformation, etc.
3. The machine, accessories, tools, packaging, etc. must be complete.
4. If there is any damage to the appearance of the machine product received by the returned product, incomplete accessories or problems caused by not mailing in the original packaging, the customer shall bear the relevant expenses.
5. After delivery, the package/return is directly rejected due to personal reasons such as dislike, undesired, improper use, etc. (must be in a new state), and the customer is required to bear the shipping cost sent by the seller and the package return cost.
6. The costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns beyond the approved warranty process) shall be borne by the buyer.
l Purchase route/order code/purchase product
l Problems encountered/Providing problem photos or videos/What measures have been taken
The after-sales service department will try to diagnose and solve your problem via email. Guide you to download and install specific software updates. If the customer’s problem cannot be resolved by email or through application software updates, the company will arrange for replacement of parts if the problem is covered by this limited warranty.
For warranty claims related to quality, if available, factory refurbished models of the same value will be used to replace items, otherwise new items will be sent. The warranty period of all replacement products is the same as the warranty period of the original defective product.
The warranty terms of the machine remain unchanged.
Accessories: motherboard/nozzle kit/hot bed board/display/BL touch kit, enjoy 30-day warranty
Note: Non-machine quality issues, hot bed stickers/nozzles and other consumables are not covered by the warranty.
*Warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations.
①Unable to provide a valid warranty card and product serial number;
②The machine and wearing parts exceed the warranty period;
③ Modifying the machine without authorization causes damage or malfunction of the machine;
④Damage or malfunction of the machine caused by use in a working environment other than the specified machine;
⑤Exceeding the machine load, etc. or improper maintenance (moisture/mold, etc.) causing machine failure or damage;
⑥The machine fails or is damaged due to force majeure (such as fire, earthquake, lightning, flood, etc.);
⑦The machine malfunctions or is damaged due to incorrect installation or incorrect use.
①Please read the instruction manual and after-sales service card carefully before using the machine;
②The remaining warranty service can be enjoyed after the machine is repaired during the warranty period;
③It is recommended to keep the product packaging boxes, etc.;
④When applying for warranty service, please provide a valid warranty card, product order number, machine serial
number. If it is not provided, Bite has the right to refuse to provide warranty service;
⑤After-sales service support time: Monday to Saturday 9:00-22:00, except for legal holidays